Elevator Pitch 3

https://youtu.be/EOUR7jL7FeM


My feedback from my last pitch made me think that I should focus less on my product and more on the consumer and what they need. I also thought that it was a bit silly because I was told that I should move more by one of my friends, but I think in this specific scenario where I'm recording a video rather than giving a sales pitch made that not relevant. I tried to be more engaging in this elevator pitch, focusing on making an actual connection with people and trying to be more relatable to them. For this reason I tried to address the need this time early on so that people would see it, rather than talking about just my product like I did in the last pitches. I also changed my script up a bit more, yet still it had mostly memorized because a lot of it was the same from the previous pitches.

Comments

  1. Hey Carson, awesome job with this elevator pitch. I can tell that you are taking the feedback you receive seriously and are improving each time you do this pitch. I found that I have become much more comfortable delivering the elevator pitch and the material and content is becoming second nature. I can tell this is the case with you as well. I really don't have anything to add as far as feedback goes that you need to improve on. Just keep practicing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carson!

    Great elevator pitch. I think since this is the third time you have done this pitch, you are much more confident and passionate about your product. Moreover, you really have your speech done. I do not believe I heard any mistakes and you spoke extremely eloquently. You also used hand gestures appropriately to further your point. Overall, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carson,
    I thought that you did a phenomenal job with this elevator pitch. I went back and watched each of your previous pitches and I thought that it was clear that you took the feedback seriously, and used that feedback to improve this pitch. I thought that you were much more comfortable and confident while delivering the pitch, and that the message you were delivering was incredibly clear and concise. Your pitch seemed to flow seamlessly, as if you were having a conversation with a friend. Great job and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Exit Strategy

Final Reflection