For my Testing the Hypothesis Part 2, I interviewed another set of different people. I used a different method this time, focusing on interviewing people I randomly met at Turlington/Marston or through mutual friends, as opposed to interviewing some people I actually knew. This gave me a greater range in my responses, allowing me to test the boundaries a little farther. For instance, I found that although there are plenty of people who like to workout, some would not like to my fitness app because they do not necessarily feel the need to spend extra money on a personal trainer. This was typically more experienced lifters, or those who only go to the gym for cardio rather than put on muscle. That helped me to realize what exactly made the boundaries different, as the need differed when it went from trying to get in shape and put on muscle like I had originally planned, to changing to a different need people would have such as a free app that maybe tracks heart rate or other health stat...
Comments
Post a Comment